Broken Heart

over 11 years ago

Well I really liked this guy and today he broke my heart. Every time I try to reach out to him he ignores me. But today I saw him asking another girl out and it really crushed me. I just don’t understand why he stopped talking to me all of a sudden. At times I get confused bacause I see him watching me a lot but won’t approach me. Can someone please explain to me what’s happening and what I did wrong. My name is sierra dob dec 14 1989 and his name is broderick may 24 1988.

over 11 years ago

First of all you did nothing wrong. Please contact me privately first 3 minutes are always free. Look forward to chatting with you.

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Sierra, I can definitely feel your hurt at this point. I have 25 years experience and I can help you feel the love again… Contact me live and let me tell you why this happened the way it did. I can get you happiness in the matter of DAYS! Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychic_lauren_adviser didn't upload a photo

Psychic Readings & Holistic... (psychic_lauren_adviser)

162 posts

I can really feel your pain. He’s been dealing with some emotional issues and he isn’t ready for a relationship right now.. He’s just playing games. Call me.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
killerpsychicnia didn't upload a photo

Lee bee (killerpsychicnia)

1 post

He’s definetly dealing with Issues. Also. it isnt your fault because he cares and i can tell u alot more info as to whats going on with him if you come chat with me :)

over 11 years ago

I understand that he has some issues right now but that still doesn’t give him the right to treat me the way he did. If he truly cared about me why would he ask someone else out right in front of me. A lot of things aren’t making any sense to me. I’m almost at my breaking point.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sierra,

You made a valid point – if??? he cared for you he would have not!!! behaved that way. In fact that was perhaps his way of making his point.

True it was extremely unkind at the same time. Sorry I feel you need to let this one go.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

I finally came to the conclusion that I will leave him alone because I don’t think he has the same feelings I have

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
ajnaguidance's photo

Ajna Guidance (ajnaguidance)

5 posts

Sierra, you are in ma 14/5 year which means its time for changes and shifts in the direction you are going.. taking control and not allowing the past to resurrect , basically not being a door mat for others, you are very emotionally and can get caught up in anxiety but the changes this year will open many doors for you m

welcome to contact me for a more indepth reading…

Ps: yes he liked you but he has major rejection issues and fear of failure and his low action was more to push you away on purpose, he is being a porcupine, which means pushing you away and not allowing you to get too close or comfortable, shame really as he does like you but he is such a hermit with his emotions

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica