Why do I keep meeting the same guys at the same time?

over 11 years ago

I’ve noticed there is a pattern in the guys I meet. Their names usually start with a J or Ja and I usually meet them around their birthday. Then, a mutual attraction sparks which amounts to nothing.

What does this mean?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Elizabeth,

As you said you are running a pattern of the type of men who seem to be attracting.

I would also like to point out that we can be attracted to lots of people but that does not necessarily mean we wish to pursue a relationship with that particular individual. Attraction is only the possibility of a beginning – nothing more.

It is the Cosmos testing you out to see if you have learn some type of lesson.

Visit me in Live Chat for further info.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me and I will explain all of this to you!

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions. I will give you full accurate insight and details . My readings come true . I will give you the truth and time frame when things will turn around . Contact me Blessings- _sunn10020-$10