lou75 didn't upload a photo

lou p (lou75)

2 posts

can you tell me when my man and I will finally move in together

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can tell you more than that! I see so much happiness this year for you.. Contact me live.. 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lou,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your your love life . I will give you full accurate insight and details . my readings come true . I specialize in these areas for years and give accurate answers .Blessings Sunn10020-Fee$10

over 11 years ago
lou75 didn't upload a photo

lou p (lou75)

2 posts

I can’t afford to pay, I’m not coping at all. I want him here with me now, does he have any intention or is he just leading me on