Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me Live dear!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jane,

I have written to you before. In all honesty I cannot say I would like to say to you here on the public forum.

Please come into Live-Chat – I am on line right now. I have very strong feelings on this issue.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

hello, I can help you right away on your questions. Please contact me and I can help you right away . I will give you the truth and time frame when things will change in a positive way . Contact me sunn10020-fee$10

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Jane – From the cards I pulled I am seeing some definite issues with this relationship so I understand why you are asking this question. I have saved this card spread so if you want to come see me I’ll give you a quick chat about it and give you a message from the angels on how to move forward.

Best wishes :)