A mess

over 11 years ago

I dreamt of him ina my life, excited to be here, accepting my kids. He had moved in and was helping me greatly. I was embarrassed about my house being so dirty and unkempt but he said it’s OK we will clean it together. Something happened in the midst of things and he chose to be with someone else. I had the same type of dream a month or so ago. We were together, he was walking through my house and it was a Huge mess, he stayed but then a different young girl came and he left with her. I got the vibe in both instances he didn’t love the women he was leaving with but he couldn’t handle my house. What does this mean? He is so ready to spending time with me etc. In the dreams he loved me even though I’m still not petite. But I think it’s the unkempt house that drove him crazy.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live and let me explain all of this to you dear!

over 11 years ago
missdelilah didn't upload a photo

miss delilah (missdelilah)

130 posts

remember that your HOUSE is in a dream your spiritual house.Your right it is the clutter that is driving him crazy.Come and chat I will help you with the rest of your dream.

over 11 years ago

I don’t trust him. I have had some really good readers confirm my belief that he slept with this person. He says No, there is No proof but I just need answers. I’m unsure how to get over it & let it go. He tried contacting me today and I just ignored him completely because If I didn’t I’d have said something to piss him off. I have to get over this but it’s the thought he will see her behind my back If I give him a chance.

over 11 years ago

Contact one of the advisors here for a reading, answers will come as you need to have them, also I have some ideas on how you can move on and heal from this if that is what you are seeking. I wont charge to discuss these options. Thats my advice.

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you full accurate insight and details . Some things you need to know around your dream . I will give you the truth and time frame .My readings come true . Contact me _sunn10020-Fee $10.00

over 11 years ago
love_healer_jasmine's photo

✨MoOn Child Jasmine (love_healer_jasmine)

25 posts

I know your looking for real answers and I know how your hurting things are not meant to be this way. If your looking for the truth i’ll be here for your call.

over 11 years ago
fleur1204's photo

Professional Advisor and Ps... (fleur1204)

4 posts

Hi Katrina, I’d love to help you. I feel he was overwhelmed, just as much as you. He didn’t know how to handle things, so he took off. I feel he’s having regrets right now. Contact me for more details.

over 11 years ago

@Sarafina, I was describing a dream I had, well two dreams I had. He is still in my life and is so sweet and open right now. He is like a whole new person it’s crazy, but maybe you picked up on the time when we weren’t speaking? There are trust issues involved, because of a particular woman.

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

im avb to answer all ur questions! today! reach me now.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have the insight that you need…I would like to help you further…Thanks!