Real Honest Reading

over 11 years ago

Im looking for a true honest psychic that can connect with me to do a good love reading. I have a lot of questions in my love life right now and not sure which way to go with it. I have another post on here but didnt feel connected with the few psychics that commented on it. There is 2 men in my life and I need to know which 1 is the right/best for me. And which 1 do you see me having a long loving relationship with? First guy is 11/15/79 and other guy is 8/19/80 and my dob is 10/2/80. Please can anyone shed some light on what path I need to take for a loving future?? Im looking to get a reading with a true psychic that can connect with me here. Any and all advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

over 11 years ago

Does nobody pick up on my situation? I would really like to do a reading today if possible. Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curious,

The idea of this board is for you to actually post a question which needs reading on.

You choose a reader and have your introduction time for free before proceeding for an actual paid reading.

I feel the way you are approaching this is the hard way.

Please ask your question in a precise way, visit the readers and see who you like best. Get your answers and then you will feel more settled.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Thanks Esther but I have lost so much money on this site that I cant really afford to just go chat with any readers when I dont feel a connection. Sorry if you think im doing this the hard way, I dont mean to.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Curious,

In view of your last post, may I make a suggestion.

Take notes when you have a reading from any reader, and review over a period of time to see which reader turns out fairly correct. That why you will know which reader is best for you.

I would also like to point out that all reading are done as things are right now without change – in other words some decision we make along the way can actually change readings.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Curious – It seems to me that you need more than just a card reading or a psychic reading on this issue.

If you really want to get to the heart of the matter of this situation, you really should have a Synastry astrology chart to see out of the two which one you would have a greater chance of being with.

I would need the date of birth, time of birth, and location of birth for you and the two people in question in order for this to work.

The synastry chart will take both of your birth charts and combine them together, and we look to see how the planets in both of your charts react to each other. Specifically with your personal planets (Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars) to see how you would relate as a couple.

Keep in mind this process would take roughly 30 min to pull both charts up and break it down for you.

My rate is currently set at $1.50 but if it would help I would be able to drop it down to $1.00/min for you if that will help you out financially.

Best wishes :)

over 11 years ago
cirrias's photo

Stardivine (cirrias)

20 posts

Hello Curious I can understand you are frustrated trying to find the right psychic; so I will tell you this. I feel none of the two guys you posted are the right one for you, you have not met him yet.