Love

over 11 years ago
flissnz didn't upload a photo

flissnz

1 post

I am in love with a younger man, who says he feels the same way as I do and shows me love and affection. Do we have a future together as I worry that the age difference will end up affecting us.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

AGE ISNT THE PROBLEM…DONT WORRIE WHAT OTHERS SAY BOUT IT …HE DOS CARE FOR YOU BUT…THEIR IS MORE TO THE STORY,,I HOPE WE CAN CHAT SOON TO GET MORE OF THE INFO…THEIR IS LOTS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE GOIN FURTHER WIHT THIS GUY. IM NOT SAYING YOU SHOULDNT GO FURTHER BUT CONTACT ME FIRST I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON THANKS AND GOB BLESS

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Flissnz,

It depends on what age bracket you both are in the first place.

If you are both in from 30 upwards and you are only talking 5 year or less then it does not matter.

One of the most successful relationship I had was with a younger man but it was not a big difference.

It can be a problem if you are talking 15 years of more. Remember guys mature later than ladies.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bryans's photo

Bryan (bryans)

79 posts

Hi Flissnz,

Age differences only become an issue when there is constant focus on the actual difference. If everything feels right when the two of you are together, then I wouldn’t worry about it. Just make sure that both of you treat each other as equals.

If you are interested in a reading on this matter, please let one of us know.

over 11 years ago

Hi, I’ve read your post and offer you a reading to see how things will work out for you.

hope to hear from you soon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further, I have the insight that you need to know…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello dear defintley see the age is just a number i would defintley be happy to do a reading 4 you theres alot of insight flissnz and i hope to hear from you , ty, gby