work related

over 11 years ago

hi please tell me why do we have so much of unpleasantness at work , noby seems to be happy here . will i also find a new job and move

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Negative energy.. contact me live!

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/11 TO 1/18!!!!

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

Nadieraa – I have pulled a spread for you already on this matter, and it is definitely something worthwhile to hear. You are going to need to make changes soon. I have saved your cards here so please come see me and we’ll talk about it.

Best wishes :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this for you and am online now and ready to help you!

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Nadieraa,

Trying to earn a decent income plus tolerating loads of stress is not a great combination. I can feel what you are going through. You are one tough cookie!

<= Click My Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat