Struggle

over 11 years ago

Hi I have had an awful 9 years, going through a bitter divorce. My daughter giving birth to my grandson who has heart disease and now a constant struggle with money and emotions. Its an awful thing to say but I wish my husband had died at least I could have mourned him and had good memories, now all I feel is resentment and anger for what he did to me and our children. Is anything positive coming my way, any financial benefits as I am currently living from day to day. L&L

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Deborah,

Lets take a look at this in a reading and see what lies ahead. Also it might help to talk to someone about the resentment and negative feelings you have toward your husband. That negative energy isnt going to do anything but weigh you down.

Online now to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live 25 years experience!