What happened here?

over 11 years ago

My ex and I at his request asked me out for drinks after my date with someone else. He was fine until he found out I had been out with someone he picked a terrible argument and I went off on him and left him sitting there. Was he jealous? I seriously didn’t think he still had those kinda feelings for me. Is he done or is he trying to come back into my life?

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i do offer meditations to go trough a persons thoughts to tell you the 100% accurate truth of what they are thinking if this is what you need contact me live chat for a reading and price for mediation hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
mystic_morningstar's photo

michelle rose (mystic_morningstar)

39 posts

Hi casey

There is still a connection with you and your ex and i feel that isnt the last you will hear from him

im available if you want to know more blessings

michelle

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

I am on line right now and have things to tell your about this situation.

However as this is a public board, I do not wish to post them here for all to see.

Also whilst I have you here I would like to point out something about the Posting Board in case you are new to Bitwine or just not aware of how it is meant to work.

Please understand that posting of question is a free service. However having actual readings is not as most of the readers here – this is their profession, not a hobby.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My Name is Erica I Can help you on your situation, i am doing a special its 5.00 unlimited time.. all the answers you need & more i look foward to hereing from you ,erica

over 11 years ago

Hi Michelle! I read your reviews but I didn’t see your fees or email address.

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear i am online please come speak with me

over 11 years ago

Thanks

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Contact me live 25 years experience!

over 11 years ago

Thanks!

over 11 years ago
fleur1204's photo

Professional Advisor and Ps... (fleur1204)

4 posts

Hi Casey – He’s definitely still interested in being with you. I feel he did not realize how much of an impact it would have on him until finding out that you’d actually gone out with someone else. He’s having a hard time processing what’s happening. He’s in shock…Contact me for guidance, predictions, and advice. Experienced – accredited – God bless xx

over 11 years ago

Thanks. I love him and I still want to be with him but I can’t and I won’t if he is not willing to work on his issues. I’m willing to work on mine. It seems like he is not.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need to know. I am looking forward to helping you soon! Thanks!

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Click on my name and chat with me! I would love to tell you these things about your Ex. These are answers that you need and deserve to know, so you can stop pondering about if he has feelings and move forward to the next step as to what your going to do! I am picking up strong energies from you and with a one on one chat I can have a better connection telling you more about what you need and want to know!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Casey,

He isnt over the relationship completely,true…however,no man likes to hear about an ex’s date with someone else. You shouldve chosen a better topic of conversation…

Blessings

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

I agree with Robin here.

As Dr. Phil on T.V. says it is a little like a dog with a bone.

The dog goes off leaving the bone behind and ingnores it unless another dog takes interest.

Of course you are not a bone – it is just a way of explains why some guys suddendly get re-interested in their exs when that lady tries to date someone else. It is best not to confuse this with genuine interest or love.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

@ Robin I didn’t choose the topic of conversation, so that wasn’t on me. He questioned me that evening when I made a choice to change the topic he went off. Recently I found that was his purpose for inviting me out because someone told him. Thanks robin.

over 11 years ago

@ Esther I get what you are saying! I’m not mistaken this for anything! It’s a done deal. Me and this person only communicated twice since .

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi casey if u wanna talk im online now ! im a new psychic to this companey but iv been doing readings over 5 years and born with the gift and im verry acurate i sense he is intrested in being in your life if u wanna know details and how he feals and whats going on i will be happy to give you insight on this thanks !

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!