Tarot

over 11 years ago

There’s a website you can ask three free questions daily. I usually ask about me &him (4.15.78) sometimes the answer is we will work out, other days we won’t. When I do a private read they say we will. So I’m confused.Is the long term potential there or will he remain where he is? Even if he remains where he is I’d like to remain friends but would prefer to keep my heart out of it. Just confused.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

Most of those websites are computer generated and not personal.

There is also the issue of having too many readers on the same topic.

Chose one reader – take notes and then leave things for a couple of months to see how that reading panned out for you.

Too many readings on the same topic only leads to confusion.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Yeah it’s real readers, but one lady .told me not to hold my breath he won’t contact , as I was reading her response he text me. I was told he just wants to be friends only and few days later, he is saying how we should have been together years ago. SO I wonder what’s up. I will take your advice and listen to just one.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
sophiademetros16 didn't upload a photo

PsychicReadingsBySophia (sophiademetros16)

63 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it shows here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual hire me are contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb