Learn Instrument

over 11 years ago

I would really love to learn to play the bass guitar. Would I be any good at it?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Phaedra,

Self Belief is everything for the good or bad. So in other words you need to be saying to yourself I CAN DO IT!

This is a free gift from me to you. Law of Attraction can help with finances & love life. Put out positive desires only to achieve the best. Please note things still will not happen overnight as this is not a spell but a new approach to your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Phaedra,

That depends on how much of your time you are able to put into it…bass,like any instrument,takes time to learn. I know,I have been playing guitar for over 40 years. And I still learn something each time I pick one up!

If you want to learn bass,or any instrument,put your heart into it. I am not saying stop having a life to do it,of course,but devote yourself to it. I do think you would be good at it.

Blessings and dont give up!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

keep your head up and your heart stronger! your the type of person who doesnt back donw from settig goals if you realy want to play bass you will be one of the BEST!