Saga continues

over 11 years ago

So My ex is back in contact after dunping me for someone else last summer.He’s been constantly calling and texting for 3 days now. I accidentally ran into him today. I was polite but cool, 5 mins later he calls me angrily asking why I ignored him, which I didn’t. He tells me all’s well in his new relationship and he doesn’t love me now. So why react the way he did? What is going on? I’m Stuart dob 03/28/1963 He’s Richard dob 12/23/1976

over 11 years ago
psychicrudi's photo

Psychic Rudi (psychicrudi)

3 posts

Stuart – this is a very interesting on and off again relationship. He’s actually quite predictable, which you should know by now. If you are looking for practical advice on how to deal with this now and going forward, contact me for a direct reading. With Richard, being prepared is really in your best interest.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Stuart,

The saga can only continue if you choose to have yor ex’s phone number on your system and NOT BLOCKED. Better still change your phone number if possible. Cut all contact. He will use you if you allow it.

I am not pullng cards or doing a reading for you but speaking as someone who has studied human behaviour.

Your ex from what you have told us is someone who appears to happy to use others for his convenince.

He can only do that if you chose to allow him back in your life in anyway what so ever.

Good name of a book IT IS CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT IS BROKEN by Greg Behrendt & Amirra Ruotola-Behrendt.

Also whilst I have you here I would like to point out something about the Posting Board in case just not aware of how it is meant to work.

Please understand that posting of question is a free service.

However having actual readings is not as most of the readers here – this is their profession, not a hobby.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look further into this for you and give you the BEST FUTURE INSIGHTS and ADVISE. any questions you may have will be answered by me in just one session! NO sugar coating in my readings just GENUINE ANSWERS,ADVISE AND OUTLOOK INTO THE FUTURE.i feel a great conection with you and feel many great things ahead of you soon! DONT be confused or hurt any longer! contact me today for a better and brighter tomarrow!

I do hope to hear from you soon! TY & GB :) BEST REGARDS GENUINE PSYCHIC LEE:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

STUART HE DOES STILL LOVE YOU AN DHE DOESNT WANT TO LOSE YOU.AND YOU FEEL THE SAME YOUR JUST CONFUSED BY THE MIXED SIGNS HE GIVES YOU. BUT HE DOESNT KNOW WHAT HE WANTS RIGHT NOW HIS HEART WANTS YOU BUT HIS MIND IS ON HIM AND THAT ONLY CUZ HE IS BRAINWASHED..I WOULD LOVE TO CHAT WITH YOU AN DHELP YOU MORE WITH THIS TOPIC IF YOU CAN OCNTACT ME THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS AND GOD BLESS:)

over 11 years ago
ladydonna's photo

Donna Landino (ladydonna)

34 posts

i see that he has strongs feeling for you and regrets breaking things up with you why else would he be so upset when you saw him and acted so cool about it he cant handle how well you are taking it. but i see that there is a peice of you that wants to get back togther with him. come chat with me and i can explain more

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away on your questions . I will give you full accurate insight when things will change around you and him . it,s a lot of things you need to know . I will give you the truth .Blessings sunn10020