? 4 psychic only, will me and him get back together? i need to know

over 11 years ago

ok well i was involved with my bestfriend heres the kicker and i know im going to get blasted but i didnt expect it to happen, hes married. we were friends for a while before our feelings grew and they had never even lived together or anything only visit back and forth anyway he was try figure how exit easily and she ended up pregnant from last time they had been together which was 3 weeks before webfinally admitted to eachother how we felt and took it to a romantic level. we stayed together for 6mos before she saw a simple text blew it out of context (she knew we were friends) the text only said (ok guess were not going to be able talk tonite) anyways long story she made him end what she thought was only a friendship. but he had to end it all to not risk the baby (she told him was high risk) but was a lie anyways the last few weeks we been trying to find little moments to talk still at least. i just want to know if were going to be able to get back together as a couple because i miss him and love him very much. if yes then when please? my heart is aching,ive tried to move on and cant. please someone help! :`(

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

THE TWO OF YOU ARE STRONG COUPLE TOGETHER AND YOU HAVE MORE HISTORY WITH HIM THEN HER..THIS NEWS BOUT THE OTHER LADY IS A DISTRACTION FOR HIM RIGHT NOW .I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK MORE INTO THIS FOR YOU IF POSSIBLE YOU CAN CONTACT ME IN CHAT THANKS AND GOD BLESS:)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

Let me Help you.. Contact me live!

over 11 years ago

LEE, i dont understand what you mean, they have been together longer than me and him. but she doesnt love him and i know she doesnt is about money and position and ive seen evidence but cant tell him cus then ill look like the bad guy so i have to wait until he finds out himself. but i do love him. i did send you a message.

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I would be glad to look at this for you in a reading and honestly tell you what I see ahead for you and he. Online now and ready to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Princessa, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/27 TO 2/3!!!!

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i would love to help you in this matter.. i am running specials and at the lowest price 40 cents a minute im online now!!! please call!