first love

over 11 years ago

Magdalena DOB:19/09/1981 I was in a relationship with Tomasz DOB 09/01/1981 for over 4 yrs. we were really a perfect couple. than something happened and he left me. I still don’t understand why and can’t forget him. He keeps coming back in my dreams and thoughts. He got married and has a child, but people say he’s not happy. Somebody old me he keeps coming back to me in my thoughts and dreams etc. because he keeps calling out for me. There was no proper closure between us. He just said by and I continued to cry good few yrs later. Is it possible to find out what he thinks now about me, does he regret, what was the reason, is he happy?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Magdalena,

Dreams are not literal for starters and it perfetly normal to dream of someone who was important in your life at one stage.

Sorry you were not a perfect couple because if you were he would have stayed with you and not left.

I strongly suspect you did not get any counselling when he left that is why you do not have closure.

Perhaps this little self help bok maybe?? the ticket here.

IT’S CALLED A BREAKUP BECAUSE IT’S BROKEN By Greg Behrendt & Amirra Ruotola-Behrendt.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can help you.. Contact me live!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Magdalena,

I would be glad to look into this and see whats ahead for you and Tomazs. If you want the truth on this then I am your guy . Online now and able to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Hello Magdalena, I would love to help you with this situation if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

HE ISNT HAPPY YES THAT IS TRUE HIM LEAVING YOU WAS A MISTAKE FOR HIM IN MANY WAYS.I I DO FEEL CONTACT IS COMING FOR YOU AND HIM. I WOULD LIKE TO LOOK INTO THIS FOR YOU. IF YOU CAN MEET ME IN CHAT ILL BE GLAD TO DO SO. I FEEL THEIR IS ALOT I NEED TO TELL YOU AND HELP GIVE YOU MORE CLARITY. THANK & GOD BLESS:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/27 TO 2/3!!!!

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i would love to help you in this matter.. i am running specials and at the lowest price 40 cents a minute im online now!!! please call!

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Magdalena,

This kind of thing can keep us from future success. I can help you to move on in all ways, and offer Honest Enlightenment about him.

<= Click My Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat