first love

over 11 years ago

Magdalena DOB:19/09/1981 I was in a relationship with Tomasz DOB 09/01/1981 for over 4 yrs. we were really a perfect couple. than something happened and he left me. I still don’t understand why and can’t forget him. We’ve had a very strong mental bond, the same ideas, opinions, we really understood each other with no words. He keeps coming back in my dreams and thoughts. He got married and has a child, but people say he’s not happy. Somebody old me he keeps coming back to me in my thoughts and dreams etc. because he keeps calling out for me. There was no proper closure between us. He just said by and I continued to cry good few yrs later. Is it possible to find out what he thinks now about me, does he regret, what was the reason, is he happy? I’m not looking for any come back etc, I just want to know if he’s ok and all that is just a coincidence or is there really something going on with him.

over 11 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

i have picked up alot on this for u call me i have a 10 dollor deal for 17 mins

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I can get him back into your life within 10 days tops.. 25 years experience! Come chat with me live!