the one?

over 11 years ago

is the one im interested in interested in me?

over 11 years ago

I am online and available, send me a reading request and we can find out!

over 11 years ago

hi, I’d be happy to give you answers. I work with first names only.

Contact me if you would like for me to look into this:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your heart both say so but your head is conufused on both sides /with him and you. i would like to look more into this for you if you can contact me in chat thanks

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kelie,

I am on line right now, if you care to visit me in Live Chat. you get the free three minutes free.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 1/27 TO 2/3!!!!

over 11 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hello My name is erica i would love to help you in this matter.. i am running specials and at the lowest price 40 cents a minute im online now!!! please call!

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Kellie,

I can offer you Honest Enlightenment on the one you’re interested in.

<= Click My Photo & Connect with me in Live Chat