just wondering

over 11 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

Hi I was born 18.01.62 had a very bad year financially in 2012 ,I am determined to make 2013 much ,much better ,I decided to go out there and find myself a job do u see me finding a good one I have many talents ,which direction do u think I should be looking in and will I be succesful? please help!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Deliap,

Attitude is everything in getting somewhere positive in your life and you are well on the way to making your life a success by using the Law of Attraction.

Please understand that the posting board is not mean to replace private Live Chat sessions so I cannot tell you which type of employment you should be looking for.

However, checking your numerology will give an idea which type of career you are best suited to.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
bluestar11's photo

bluestar11 (bluestar11)

22 posts

deliap – if you order an email reading with me I will take a look at your birth chart if you have your time of birth and location of birth. I’ll take a look at the next 12 months to see when your best times would be when applying for work. I’m seeing in the cards a lot of stress on you right now over this, and getting your chart done would give you a good piece of mind.

If you’d like more information come check out my profile and chat with me if you have further questions about how my chart readings work.

Best wishes :)

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away and give you accurate insight and details. I will look into your spirit and see what is around you for a great job and time frame . My readng come true . Please contact me sunn10020-Fee$10-Blessings

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight for you. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

sorry to hear this happening for you but i would like to help yo and give .you insights to tunr this around. i have great insightss that will life your spirits . hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

iam well connected to you please come and chat with me i have great rating iam waiting for you