whether to move on or not

over 11 years ago
minniemoo didn't upload a photo

minniemoo

1 post

Hi, I want to know whether or not I should move on from a relationship? If not, what will happen?

over 11 years ago
heaveninsights's photo

Psychic Readings with Heave... (heaveninsights)

87 posts

Okay I can help you with that love come to me

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Minnie,

I am on line right now, if you carre to come into Live Chat?

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.

Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

$10 for 10 minutes of chat time Get a message from your angels, just $10 Pas, Present, Future: $10 for a 3 card tarot

over 11 years ago
divinedimension's photo

Pamela Aaralyn (divinedimension)

10 posts

I’d be happy to help. Aura reading is a very specific way of knowing if the two of you have what it takes to work, what karmic obstacles you’ll run into, or if he’s even interested. However, it’s honest. No rainbows to throw at ya, just reality and the truth of what is really mean to happen.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been though many ups and downs with this person. the downs make you want to give up but the ups make you feel more connected. their is history with this person and you dont want to give up your heart says hold on..i think you should come have a chat with me i would like to get more intune and see whats the out come of either or so you have a cleared decsion to make. hope to hear from you soon!

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/04 TO 2/11!!!!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Minnie,

It is not a readers job to tell you what to do. Our job is only to read for you around a given situation or relationship, so to empowering you so you can get the best in life for yourself.

All th best Esther

over 11 years ago

hi, I could be of help to you if you would like to contact me.

looking forward to hearing from you

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can help you further. May GOD bless you! Thanks!