finally

over 11 years ago

I finally found the man of my dreams.. .his b day is oct 14 80.., But I wanna baby still..so will it happen for us soon? My b day is 5/3/91..i kno im young so please dont judge me

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Geri,

There is nothing wrong in knowing what you want out of life. However as for soon!!! NO

Here is why.

Cards do not recognize this question. At all times with other questions, please be precise with your question along with timing. By that I mean asking is such and such? going to happening within the next three months. Soon means nothing – it can mean in the next 2 mins, days or weeks. That is why a precise time frame works best.

Also it maybe an idea to check out if the gentleman and you are also on the same page on this topic.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

I meant within a year or two…he does wants more kids but not at this very moment

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i dont judge. its normalt to want to child now and your kind of person that will be a great parent.i would like to do a reading for you and tell you more.with accuracy and more detials . im having great specials right now. so it iwll be a great time to contact me. i hope ot hear from u soon ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

I wouldnt rush into this and get pregnant just to hold onto him…and thats really what this sounds like to me..Make the relationship sound first,then,in a couple years worry about having a baby,if you and he are still together. You are just in your early 20s,you have plenty of time to have a kid. Having a child isnt an easy task. Do you have a secure job and can afford a baby? If you do you would likely lose it, if you arent married and then have to stay home with your child. You would have to be really responsible,no more going out partying and having fun. I feel this is really a bad idea to start with, and that you have many more things you need to focus on rather then having a child by some guy you just started seeing.

Blessings and hope you listen to me on this.

Bluedragon