run away

over 11 years ago

do u see relationship for me in 2013? i m single. i love someone S. he knows i love him. but i don’t know about his feelings he runs from my love. the thing is if any another man comes in my life he stays for few days then they run away from my life. i had never any relationship .

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Angel,

Just because you havent had a real relationship yet doesnt mean you wont. Lets take a look in a reading and see what is shown for you this year.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im sorry to hear this is goin on for you in your love.their is a reason for this always happeing for you.i would like to look furhter into this for you and tell you more detials and accuracy.i do hope to hear from you soon!.

ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
ms_professional_healer's photo

Ms Healer (ms_professional_healer)

155 posts

I see the root problem as to why no man strongly commits to a relationship with you. Contact me live!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angel,

I have something I feel I need to say to you but I prefer it be in private as this is a public forum.

Are you aware that you get the first three mins free?

Please visit me in Live-Chat, Thanks and all the best

ESTHER

over 11 years ago

hello, I”m here if you would like to contact for a reading…

I offer live chat or e-mail.

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today! i have an unlimited offer! low flat rate

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you the insight that you need….

over 11 years ago

Hi, Angel , I would be happy to give you full accurate insight and details on your love life and when this guy will turn toward you and be stable toward you . My readings come true . I specialize in love and romance and future . Contact me -sunn10020-or leave a message . Blessings