job/finances

over 11 years ago

do you see me getting a job soon so i can reclaim my life?

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can help you contact me

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Carrie,

Soon NO and here is why.

Cards do not recognize this question. At all times with other questions, please be precise with your question along with timing. By that I mean asking is such and such? going to happening within the next three months. Soon means nothing – it can mean in the next 2 mins, days or weeks. That is why a precise time frame works best.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

hi, if you would like to contact me for a reading, I’d be happy to tell you what i’m shown as to when you will find a job.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do see it has been a strugler for you the last past 2 yrs or so. and you get close to succes but seem to fall abit short. but dont feel down any longer i feel a great change is coming your way in many matters of life! if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat for more accuarte reading. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today! i have an unlimited offer! low flat rate

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Sooner than you can imagine…come and chat with me…so I give you some insight…

over 11 years ago

Hi, Carrie , I can give you time frame and when you will be receiving a good job and more . My readings come true . Contact me _sunn10020-10020-Blessings -or leave a message