is he happy?

over 11 years ago

My ex boyfriend calls me often and constantly remind me of what happened between us and how it was my fault it ended. He knows this irritates me but he claims he is fighting for he and I to be together but he is really turning me off. Is this a joke to him is he happy we are apart?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey, Why are you still taking phone calls from the blamer??? – him.

Anyone who constantly blames you for the breakdown of a relationship is bad news for you and your self-esteem.

It takes two to make a relatiionship work, therefore it also takes two to allow it to breakdown – where he part in that story.

Unless you have children with me – STOP SPEAKING TO HIM & move on with your life.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he is hurt from being away from you this is why is acting like this. he feels it is on his half for the breakup. but he is a guy an dhe bwont admit it. i would like to give you a more accurate and detialed reading on this . if you like you more than welcome to visit me in chat. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychicsandytellsall's photo

PSYCHIC SANDY TELLS ALL (psychicsandytellsall)

104 posts

hello reach me today! i have an unlimited offer! low flat rate

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you some real insight on your situation…

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

is there any body having problems with thier chat mine wont connect

over 11 years ago

You know, something that strikes me is he is also trying to keep you on the hook as well as keep power over you should he ever “deign” to take you back. He’s playing a rubbish game of “stay connected to me in case I don’t find something better but be grateful when I come back because it was your fault we broke up”game.

over 11 years ago

Thanks Zhohara! I think you are correct! What he has yet to realize is he can’t decided to take me back that decision is not his. Yes I’m hurt but I’m not foolish. I broke up to see if he loved me enough to fix himself. I got his number now and I see he is really a nothing ass person and since he has revealed himself I myself have no interest or intention of being in a relationship with him.

over 11 years ago

hello, I would be happy to give you a full accurate reading on your questions and give you the truth . I read the spirit of the person . I will give you the truth on your ex boyfriend . I see many issues . Contact me—Blessings sunn10020

over 11 years ago

Thanks everybody! I appreciate the feedback! Psychiclee I’ve been wanting to get a reading from you but I can’t get a chat session from my phone. How can I get a email reading from you?