love hurts

over 11 years ago

i have been seeing a man for 6 months now but he didnt want a relationship,now he is in a relationship with another person,iwould like to know if it will work out for them or can you see him coming back to me, i feel at the moment i canr move on and im hurting,please can you help.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Zoe,

I can only read about the possibility of im coming back to you or not?

Perhaps you may like to consider a reading with me and I will also put in some advice using psychology. I have studied with the College of Applied Psychology Sydney, NSW Australia.
Please keep in mind whilst the cards do show what is around the person you are enquiring about, at all time the reader can only read the cards and that final decision whether or not to invest emotionally is still all yours.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychicangela's photo

angela lee (psychicangela)

6 posts

Hello. please contact me in a life chat for a reading to answer your questions about him. thank you

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

your hurting due to having a strong conection with him. im sensing your on his mind more than what you may think. i do feel some good news is ahead of you . lets chat for more accuracy. i hope to hear from you soon ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

Hi Zoe,

Please contact me for a chat session,I am online nearly every day. Or email me here at Bitwine and we can set up a time.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago

Merry Meet Monkeywoman,

Come and allow me to offer you Honest Enlightenment on what your future holds with Mr. 6 months now.

<= Click my Photo & Connect in Live Chat