Singer

over 11 years ago

Please could you tell me if pursuing a career as a local singer is the right thing to do?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Jemma,

Numerology could answer tha question for you.

When you come in Live-Catwith me – th first 3 mins is free. I will need your name plus DOB with year.

All the best Estherlibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

well im pikcing up its somthin you love to do but you want to take it to another level.. i feel a great change ahead of you! if you lke you more than welcome to visit me in chat for more details and accurate reading. im haivng great deal check my profile. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Jemma,

Is local good enough to keep you housed,clothed,and so forth? I am a musician myself,and can tell you that I would starve to death if I had to live off gigs where I live. Its your dream,why not shoot for the stars? Lets talk and see what is ahead for you in this endeavor.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…It is very important…Be blessed…

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Jemma, Sounds like you WANT to sing. SO SING because you WANT to. Be opened. Have NO expectations. Expectations create limitations and disappointment. Enjoy! Have FUN! Break a Leg!