How do I make opportunities to find a man?

over 11 years ago

I’ve noticed some girls are particularly good at stealing bfs, attracting male attention etc. In particular, my boyfriend who was apparently meant to be with me was stolen from me.

I’m not trying to steal anyone’s bf, but I”d like to know, how can I make opportunities like that to meet guys and get into a romantic relationship with them?

Thanks!

over 11 years ago

Hello Neutral, I would be more than happy to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me, so I can help you…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come join me for a valentine special reading! click my pick 4 more info! happy v-day and GODBLESS:)

over 11 years ago
missmary didn't upload a photo

MzMaryz (missmary)

4 posts

I can consult the cards for you.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Neutral,

New Romance My name is Esther – can I also have yours? I feel it would be nice to be more on a first name bases.

For today, I would like to introduce you to my Relationship spread which includes the subject of New Romance, which is the subject are enquiring about.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

Email me I will help you so this don’t happen to you

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can help you iam on i see you love him very much click on me and i can tell you more

over 11 years ago

Hello, I would be happy to help you and give you full accurate on your future in love life and when some one special will be coming in for a future . I read the spirit of the person and see what is around them . I will give you time frame . Contact me on line -sunn10020

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi if u like to talk im hear it would be good to open the tarot cards 4 u so if you like to talk let me know id like to here from you , thanks !

over 11 years ago

I have the insight that you need so plz come and chat with me I can help you…

over 11 years ago
joydivine's photo

Joy (joydivine)

7 posts

Neutral. I can help you build your self-esteem and help you get on a positive note not only with the opposite sex, but with all aspects of your life.