I need help... NOW

over 11 years ago
lacrimae11's photo

lacrimae11

2 posts

Hello. I dont’t very much know what to write here, but a few years back I accidently came upon what seemed to be my previous life. I am confused. I sometimes contact my spirit guide through a pendulum and stuff, but I’m unsure if there’s actually anyone there. And then there is this poor boy (am I erotomanic or something?). I think I have flashes of him from the past. Please answer before I do anything stupid, please. I need to know what is real and what is not, particularly the boy (I don’t want to do anything stupid, like end up a stalker or something to a complete stranger and torment an innocent. Please, this is serious, help). Also, it’s been years, right? I know I have mental problems (O.C.D., I wound up having anxiety problems over these damn problems and other issues. I need to know what the hell is real. NOW! I’m fed up with not knowing.)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Lacrimae,

I am under the impression that you wishto know if you and a particular individual shared a previuous life time together?

If that is the case easily done with a yes/no tarot spread.

Did you know that soulmates are people you have shared previous lifetime with?

I am on line right now, if youcare to visit me in Live Chat -you get the first 3 mins free.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
lacrimae11's photo

lacrimae11

2 posts

Hello Miss Esther! Thank-you very much for your answer! I don’t believe it is exactly that we shared a lifetime together, it seemed karmic more than anything, although the yes or no tarot would definitely(most definitely)help.

How does payment work on this site work, exactly? I created the account today simply to ask my question, so I’m new. How much do you charge per minute after the first 3 minutes?

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need…

over 11 years ago

I can help you and give you a full accurate reading on your questions . I see he was in your previous pass of life time . But I can go further and clear up some things where need to be balance around you ,on what is real and not . Please contact me on line now sunn10020. Blessings

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me for your answer. i am a spiritual guider and have experience past life. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI,

I can tell you what is real and will do so honestly. Please look through my client feedback and then get back to me.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

quite an interesing life style you got. contact me for the truth, im actually interested in looking forward for this

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im the new psychic alexis, Lets talk and see what is shown regarding your situation. I am online now and can help you. im running a limtied time specile , lacrimae11 Blessings!

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Hey there Licrimae11! I would love to walk you into the right direction of whether this is a past life or not. I would feel a better connection and be able to just focus on your energy in a one on one chat. I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa