Relationship status

over 11 years ago

Linda 4/29/66 and Lydell 9/4/62 would like to know if within the next few months if our relationship will become more steady and closer.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look into this for you just contact me live chat now

over 11 years ago

hi, I’d be happy to look into this for you.

I’m honest and direct.

contact me if you are interested in having me do this reading

have a great day:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Linda,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view towards you, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi linda. i would likw to look further into this for you. your more than welcome to visit me in chat this evening.ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…so I can help you…I have the insight that you need to hear…

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Hi Linda, Reading your post I am hearing YES! and YES! I wish I had photos of each of you. I get alot of info. when sitting with photos.

over 11 years ago

Hello Linda, I would love to help you if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
psychicsessions didn't upload a photo

Angela (psychicsessions)

29 posts

hi there, i do sense that there is a good steady connection however, there is some distancy and a lack of communication which is makeing you quite skeptical