when will it end?

over 11 years ago

I would love to know how much longer I have to keep fighting for my children? when will justice be served and will they return to live with me…

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

let me look in to this for you dear i am now online :)

over 11 years ago

hi, I’d be happy to answer your question for you.

contact me if you are interested in having me do this reading

have a great day:)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you do deserve these kids to have a better future for them. you have ben though a fight. and i feel somthing great is going to come out of it. i would like to get more intune with you to be more specifac. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

Hello Vivian, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me..so I can help you…I have the insight that you need…

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi im new psychic alexis im running a specile limited time lets talk i can help blessings !

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you and give you time frame on when you will receive your children so happiness can come again for you and your children . Gods Blessings -Contact me _on line sunn10020

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Hey there Vivian Gribnau! I would love to take the time to walk you through what I see as happening in the near future that will benefit you in the long run. I also feel that you have been having some drams lately and do not quite understand them, If you tell me what the dreams were I can tell you exactly what is waiting for you! I am a dream interpreter along with being Clairvoyant where I pick up others emotions feelings and energies. I sense that your children are also unhappy not being able to be with you! Also your Daughter misses you Dearly! Please Contact me. I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa