desprerate

over 11 years ago

I have a problem that has been going on for a long time with my youngest daughter, she tell me that she hates me because I abused her when she was young , But I don’t remember this neither does her two siblings. When we do speak which is not too often she swears something deadful and reminds me how much she hates me. This is so upsetting for me and I am afraid she will leave and I will never see her again. she was born on 19/10/1990 I am 24/10/1962

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Annette,

Sorry for your distress.

However this is not really a psychic question.

I would strongly recommend you get yourselves into family therapy.

all the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me…

over 11 years ago

Hello Annette, I would be more than happy to assist you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago

Hello, Annette-I can help you right away on this issues with your daughter . I see a lot of pain . I will give you full accurate insight and details . To bring peace around you and her. Gods Blessings -Contact me sunn10020-online

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Hey there Annette! I have a rare and unique gift of not just being psychic, but I am also very clairvoyant with being able to pick up on peoples energies, emotions and feelings as well. Which means that I can tell you why she is resenting you so much. I would love to help you get your life back on track and schedule where you and your daughter will reconsolidate and be able to be around each other without all of this bad energy and negativity coming from her towards you. My talents are shown with my accuracy in my predictions with details and timelines to follow. I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa