New to the website

over 11 years ago

I don’t have a question, but I do have a question regarding the website. How do we contact a psychic were interested in?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Kennedy,

Double check on your chosen readers name and you should get a messages box to type to that person for a message or:

When we are logged in – again check on the name and a green chat box should appear for you to start communcating.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

click the link below my image check my profile the start chatting with me. their is 3 free mins so you can decide weither im a good psychic for you. i hope to hear from you soon dear. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Just go to Browse Categories…and whatever type of Psychic you are looking for, they will be listed in that order…I am a Love Guidance Counselor…so if you are looking for something in that area…you would find me in that categorie…I hope you the best…

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

You can click the link in blue under s Psychics name! I would love to talk and chat with you! I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI

You can also type their name in the ‘search for advisor’ box at the top of the page . You can leave a message or if they are onlne, click on them and you should be able to speak with someone of your choice.

Blessings!

Bluedragon