career change

over 11 years ago

Hello, I need some insight on a career change.I’m considering working as a slumber parties consultant and would like to know if this would be a good move.

my bday is 11/21/83 born 6:45 pm

I would also like to know if I will EVER find true love, I’m pushing 30 and still nothing :(

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i can look in to this for you i have been a gifted psychic for over 50 years contact me now so that i can look in to this for you regarding your career and love :) hope to hear from you dear godbless

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look into this for you and get realy detialed with you as well in chat. i feel may good things ahead of you soon. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychiccolima didn't upload a photo

Colima (psychiccolima)

24 posts

I feel it’s a good thing for you to do you know try and see if you could be happy doing and yes I do feel this year your love will come your way contact me by email at psychic Colima

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

iam connected to you click on me lets talk

over 11 years ago

I would be happy to look into your reading and see what is around your spirit for career and love . I will give you time frame and the truth . Contact me -sunn10020-online

over 11 years ago
psychic_ashley215 didn't upload a photo

+PsychicAshley+ (psychic_ashley215)

3 posts

I Really would like to talk to you sweetheart i will tell you the rooth of this problem and help you! contact me:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ireyna

I have a special business playing card spread if you are interested?

From there we could look at new romance with the tarot?

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

*Hey there Ireyna, I am very good at guiding others into the right direction and helping them make the best decisions possible. I would love to give you the information that you need and deserve regarding your career and life! I am a Psychic Life Coach and can put you in the right direction so you can have the best future that you deserve! I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa

over 11 years ago

Thank you all for the support! I will be getting a reading very soon, I still need to feel like someone is truly connected to my situation in order to choose the right person.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking you you have been through alot in the past. with bith love and carrer. and i see this carrer choice will be good for you . and in love im picking up you have met your true love. but your heart isnt sure if its the right way to go. i would like to get more intune with you bout both matters. 3 mins does offer a conection test to see if im the right psychic for you. come join me for chat. you wont be disapoited. i hope to hear from you soon dear. TY & GB :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight to tell you…

over 11 years ago

I’m not dating anyone @the the moment and I don’t think that there is anyone from my past that I would even consider …