energy sucker

over 11 years ago

the person whom i love i donot know what in his mind? but he is sucking my energy like vampire. one psychic told me we had issues in past life he didnot get you in past life so he is sucking your energy. his presence in my life thats why i cant move on to any other man. he does not want that i move on to another man. but he also refused to accept me in his life. does he love me his dob is 25-11-88 his name sim mine name is meenu.. i cant take readings i m low in funds. i tried alot to move on . when will over all this? i dont need advice liitle insight pls. i had gone to psychics but didnot get the answer.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Angel,

There is not one person in the world that does not have issues.

As for sucking you energies, you can stop that.

Please look up the subject called Psychic Protectiion on the internet.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Angel, I see and feel that you are confused as to the person that you love is unpredictable. I see him being very complex. It bothers you because you can not get him off of your mind and it is driving you insane because you want to know what he is doing, who he is with and you want to know everything because you are so in love with him. I feel his emotions towards you and I am picking up his energy also. I also see that he is not sucking your energy, Please come chat with me when you get the time or we can make an appointment. I would love to give you all of this information you are seeking so you no longer have to waste your time on this nonsense of a scattered brainstorm running through your head of the past. . I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me…I have the insight that you need to hear…I would like to help you…

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Meenu

If he is making you this tired NOW,what if he was around all the time? I dont feel like he is a good match for you,and that you could do much better. He wants you for what HE wants and couldnt care a bit about what you may want. He is selfish,possesive,and possibly a danger to you in the long run. You should drop him like a hot rock. Move on,you can find someone who will be happy with your love.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

Angel Meenu, Does all of this make you feel BIGGER or smaller?

over 11 years ago

both sometimes bigger or sometimes smaller. most of time bigger.

over 11 years ago

Hello Angel, I would love to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)