I want insight not advice

over 11 years ago
marg didn't upload a photo

Melaney (marg)

33 posts

I went to a local psychic and feel that all I paid for was advice. What I wanted to know also was if my boyfriend Troy (6/6/73) is my soul mate and if we are meant to be together. All she did was give me advice on how to leave my husband and move out. Nothing about if I ever will, how I can afford it….nothing, just advice…alot of I could, I should & maybe try going here. Very dissapointing!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you havnt chatted with me and i would like to give you REAL FUTURE INSIGHTS.come chat with me you wont be disapointed.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Melaney,

If you wish to know if a particular person is your soulmate, easily done.

A quick yes/no tarot will do the trick.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Hey there Melaney! I would love to give you the insight that you need. I am not a counselor so in no way would I be giving you any advice lol I have a rare and unique gift of not just being psychic, but I am also very clairvoyant with being able to pick up on peoples energies, emotions and feelings as well. My talents are shown with my accuracy in my predictions with details and timelines to follow. I am available all day and if you would like to chat, I am currently online. If you would like to make an appointment, We can do that also. Thanks, Intuitive Christa

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, so I can give you the insight that you need…

over 11 years ago

hi i understand. I don’t blame you for being dissapointed..

if you would like to send me an email. i will respond and we can go from there

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Melaney,

I would be glad to look into this with you and see what is shown. Please look over my feedback and see what I can do to help you.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

well if you want insight im online now ! so im hear to give u insight and let you know whats really going on have a blessed day !