Help

over 11 years ago

Do you think my ex have a new girlfriend or love interest? Is he going to pay his debt on me?

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Esther,

I would be delighted to look at the issue of you getting your money back or not from your ex in Live Chat.

All the best from the other Esther LOL

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im picking up many things for me to tell you and you must know asap. come join me for chat for more accuracy . i hope to hear from you soondear. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
georgette's photo

Lauren Georgette (georgette)

1 post

Hi, Esther

If you just give me your birthdates, I may be able to help you! Call me!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Esther,

I would be glad to look into this for you and honestly tell you what is shown. I will say I doubt he pays what he owes you unless you force him to.

Online now to help you.

Blessed be!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need…

over 11 years ago
joydivine's photo

Joy (joydivine)

7 posts

I don’t see him giving you back your money and on that note I would not worry about his love interests. Let him go and move on. You have a lot going for you once you release him.

over 11 years ago

I have the insight that you need, come and chat with me, so I can help you…

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you right away . I,m on line now and give you full accurate insight on your ex. I will give you the truth . Blessings -sunn10020

over 11 years ago

Hell Esther, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:)

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

dear contact me i want help you when you come online its then possible and tell you good things for you i tell you then you came