Crazy Love Life

over 11 years ago

Hi, I have been in love with this man for quite some time now. I’ve recently contacted a few psychics on this matter and I was wanting to confirm some of what they said. Will there ever be anything between us and if so, when will it happen? I don’t have too much money but I think I can afford 20 possibly. Thanks in advance :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i do feel love with someone you have history with / someone you known for a while begingin a realionship with you.but their is more you must know before going to far. i would like to get more in to detiails with you. if you like your more than welcome to visit me in chat. i hope to hear from you soon dear. ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I’d have to agree, I do see something forming and time-wise, not so fast, but when it happens it’s in a snap. For more, you can stop by in a chat so we can get into detail. If you’re unable to we can do email readings.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear i do offer meditations witch allows me to go in to a persons thoughts to tell you the 100% accurate truth of what they are feeling for you, if there is any hope, any hidden obstacles that they may have hidden from you and if they are your soul mate with this meditation i could see all things for more details and price contact me now trough live chat with your name and dob hope to hear from you godbless

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Megan,

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight to tell you…

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Come chat with me so we can do a one on one, after the $20 dollars we will continue your session for no charge as you will be a new customer. =)

over 11 years ago
joydivine's photo

Joy (joydivine)

7 posts

Magan You are more then welcome to come and see me. We can do the 20 dollars but you can get all of your questions answered for that 20. I hope to hear from you soon. I will send prayers your way. God is great and he truly wants to give us the desires of our heart.

over 11 years ago

hi, I”m happy to look into this for you. please do feel free to contact me.

have a wonderful day

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi there well i see yous being togher im affordble i can answer and give u advice 20 will get u alot so dont worry i can defintly help if u like to talk im online !

over 11 years ago

Greetings, i will do reading and will explain what stars guides, please provide, Date of Birth, Birth Time, Birth Place and Country of birth, Regards