will it work?

over 11 years ago

I would like to know if anyone can see a solution to my living situation with my boyfriend? We are both in diferent countries and need to find a way to come together but cant see how right now. Any insight would be amazing please

A simple yes or no to would it work would be fine :)

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

YES THEIR IS ! I WOULD LIKE TO GET MORE INTUNE WITH YOU TO TELL YOU MORE DETIALS. I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON DARLING. TY & GB:)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

i sense yes so if you like to chat with a new psychic im hear 4 u and i sense you have a few more questions so i f you like to talk about it we can chat paula

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Paula,

I believe NO.

You have no idea what thast b/f is doing in another country. I have been doing this type of work for over 18 years and I have seen all to often a woman moves to find out the guy on the other side had another girlfriend.

This may or may not be the case, but the only way to find out is the have a proper reading – yes or no is not good enough to go changing your whole life and shift to another country. Too much to lose for either party.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra