Lonliness

over 11 years ago

I have an ex who keeps mentioning how he wants to see me, etc but I’m not really into him anymore BUT I’m single and a bit lonely. So I’ve been giving it a lot of thought lately and I almost want to give in just for the companionship. The guy I do want is dragging his feet & I’m unsure if he cares at all so what should I do? Will he (the one I want) start showing me he cares or should I just settle for a while with the ex?

over 11 years ago
yodi didn't upload a photo

Robert Brenner (yodi)

14 posts

KATRINA, SETTLE..?? NO NO NO! Look at it this way. If I want a 2 seater sports car, should I settle for a station wagon? I suggest that you embrase this time ALONE to be with YOU!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrina,

It sounds like to me that you need two relationship spread on two seperate guys so you can have some clarity.

Please visit me in Live-Chat.

Thanks for letting me know what you need but we need to pull cards in Live-Chat – the public board here is not the place to tell you our findings.

Readings still need to be paid for

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

I paid for readings. In past & recently. I’ve tried to catch you on but I you’re usually not on when I am. We have such a huge time difference betweenus.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Correct Katrina,

I am on line right now if you wish to catch up.

Have I give a warning.

It is almost dinner time here in Australia, so I will be logging out in an hour.

I check my messages, yes you are correct, we just keep missing each other sorry.

In case we do not catch up, Have a great weekend.

Esther

over 11 years ago

I tried, you were already logged out. Missed again.

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

im avb now if you like you can join me for chat. hope to hear from you soon!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi there im online now ! if u like to have reading done i have the insight that u need dear so i would like to hear from u thank you

over 11 years ago
joydivine's photo

Joy (joydivine)

7 posts

Hello Katrina.

Never settle because that is how we get ourselves into issues where we have wasted time and energy. Let me help you see your way through this time and then with all the choices laid out for you, you can then make a wise decision about your life.

over 11 years ago

never ever ever settle. there is always someone out there just for you.:)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need to hear…I have great offers…and I will work with you….