The flirt

over 11 years ago

Is Tony married? Why is his brother trying to create problems? Are they both trying to play game with me or am I reading to much into this?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

come chat with me for more accuracy and detials. im sesning jelousy. hmmm come chat we have much to talk bout. hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi casey if u like to talk im online now ! we can find out what is his problem and why , thanks

over 11 years ago
joydivine's photo

Joy (joydivine)

7 posts

Well Tony seems to be married but come in and we can pull cards and not only tell you what is going on and help with your future.

over 11 years ago

Lol! Thanks Joy! Since the answer is Tony is married the other questions answer themselves. There is no future in regards to this situation. As far as my future overall I’ve reach the conclusion I need to trust God and let it unfold because I’m really disappointed in psychics and losing money I’m just pass done and permanently removing myself from this.

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight to tell you…I have great offers, and I will work with you…:)

over 11 years ago

Are you a psychic?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Casey,

Did you know you can double click on a reader’s name and send a personal message to that person?

Also I know Joy from PL – we use to work their together before it closed and a lot of the ex workers are here.

She is a Joy – literally a live-wire personality. The other great reader (beside me of close) is Uncle Ed and Heather.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Thanks Esther! I’m sure you are great, I’m just tired of always feeling like I’m being taken advantage of by people saying they want to help me.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Sorry Casey,

I am not sure who is taking advantage of you? Do you mean guys?

By the way I also a counsellor if you want insight into gentlmen’s behaviour.

This is no way critizing them – just to understand how the different ways of socializing when growing up impacts upon relationships today.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago

Again thank you Esther! I don’t need a counselor on men or men’s behavior! I’ve dealt with enough of them to know how they are and why. Know matter what you know when someone offend you it doesn’t stop it from hurting. I was not criticizeing just stating how I feel and I was not just speaking of men but people period.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

well casey im new psychic to this companey but born with the gift and been doing readins over 5 years and im verry acurate im sorry if u been disapointed and feal that way but i like to speak with you and show you the real insight you need and im also affordlbe im running specials so i a sure you u wont feal takig advantage of and i hope to hear from you casy ,thanks