why is he doing this

over 11 years ago
deliap didn't upload a photo

deliap (deliap)

16 posts

my young lover went abroad to work and we have been in contact everyday for the two years that he has been gone ,but today he told me that he has fathered a set of twins a year ago and was scared to tell me but its not the end for us ,his excuse is that he is not getting younger and he has to think of his future generation ,I am totally devastasted..what should I do ?

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Deliap,

It is not our job to tell you what to do.

However, I would like you to consider some points here.

He has been away from you in another country for 2 years. Did you think he was not going to have sex????

I believe long term relationship like this do not work out and this would be a classifical example. The ladies forget – they are guys and are not going to be monks.

This to me, say you are Friends – not in a committed relationship.

The question you need to ask yourself – is that good enough for you.

One things I would tell you to do – is NOT PUT YOUR LIFE ON HOLD FOR HIM. He do not for you.

What is good for the gander is good for the goose – go find yourself someone in person close to you that you can see and touch.

Harder to keep big secrets like this one.

I know this sound harsh but in the future hopefully what I have said will save you from further disappointment and heartbreak.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading i would love to help you hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

no it is not over give or take yes it is verry devastasting not easy to take in im online now! if u like to chat. also im running a special great deals contact me dear , good luck !

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

HI dear contact me i requer some information about and some things more i tell you about your next step

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight to tell you, come and chat with me, so I can help you further. Thanks! Be blessed!