Reconciliation?

over 11 years ago
helbel didn't upload a photo

Helbel (helbel)

2 posts

I met a lovely man. I split with my husband of 18 years for him because he said all the right things. I was going to move 70 miles away to be with him. I had sorted out a job and someone to rent my house. One month before I was due to move he ended it (after talking to his sister). He said the spark had gone. In the meantime, my husband had beaten me because of this – I feel I’m in limbo, but I need real answers, what is the real reason for him calling it all off?

over 11 years ago

Hello Helbel, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Come and chat with me, I have some important insight that you need to hear…I have great offers…I will work with you…

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

you have been through alot of stress it seeems yu get so close to finding your happiness. the all of a sudden feels as if you took 100 steps back. their is a reason for him to tell you this . and one of them is jelousy.i would like to look more ito this for you. i hope to hear from you soon. ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Helbel,

Sorry to hear of your very difficult situation.

Please come and talk to me in private.

I am also a qualified counsellor and I can shed light on that gentleman behaviour from a psychological point of view.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
helbel didn't upload a photo

Helbel (helbel)

2 posts

Hi- I don’t understand the jealousy bit, but it sort of makes sense. I am interested to know exactly what happened and if there is any going back because I miss him so much. Would I get help as far as this is concerned? Helbel

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

he does feel the same way you feel for him. and he does want to see you but …lets chat for more accuracy. their is more i prefere to tell you in private. hope to hear you soon! ty & gb:)

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks. I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback! ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

i help you its only possible when you come online with me

over 11 years ago
pursonl's photo

Ori Goddess (pursonl)

21 posts

Helbel,

That sounds tragic!

You deserve happiness. I am concerned about you being in an abusive relationship. No one has a right to harm another over personal choices!

That said, let us see what your options are with this new guy or some other guy.

Blessing and love

Ori

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Helbel,

Jealousy is an a sign of insecurity within that said person.

I am answering you from a psychological point of view – no reading, because this board is not suppose to replace Live-Chat sessions.

The Introduction period of 3 mins is so the reader can get your details as in name, DOB with year plus the question you need looking at.

Then you will be require to accept the payment charges via your PayPal account.

So your second port of call is the ensure you have a PayPal account.

If you love Bitwine and love readings our posts in the articles, then please very so often open your wallet and help keep us all here for the future.

All the best ESTHER