Should I move cross country or stay?

over 11 years ago
grandmakitty didn't upload a photo

grandmakitty

1 post

Seeking some input. My brother, who lives on the other side of the country, would like me and my family to move out by him, he is worried about coming events and losing contact with me. He has the ability to help me with housing and getting a job. I would love to move out by him, but my second husband is unsure about leaving his daughter, an adult with her own children, and my daughter would like to go but is unwilling to move yet because of her boyfriend. I also have a handicapped son who I have to take into consideration as well, schooling, post school life, etc. My first husband is not an issue because he is deceased as well as most of my family and in laws, first and second set. Would it be best for me to stay where I am or move to be closer to my remaining living family.

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi hun if you like to have a reading done we can deifintley see whats going on seems like you got alot on your plate . im here to help i been doing readings over 5 years and born with the gift. and also at affodble prices and im running a $10.00 doller special and other great deals to hope to hear from you dont hesitate to contact me on hear.im online now ! if u like to talk i will step u through it with a good decision 4 every 1 , good luck !

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have some important insight about your situation, please come and chat with me,so I can help you further…Thanks! Be Blessed!