dream meaning?

over 11 years ago
mss didn't upload a photo

ms (mss)

24 posts

i saw the dream that my lover passed smile to me and was looking at me with happy mood what is it mean ? we had not talked from 2 months. and i didnot think about him .give me little insight pls.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Ms

Sorry it does not mean anything in particular.

It is normal to dream of those who have been important to us during our lifetime.

Think about it – I will beat he is not the only person from your past you dream about.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hey im online now ! if you like to talk dreams mean alot ! they come true and somtimes dreams mean the opsite of what your dream is depends lets talk about it for more detials , good luck !

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel its him wanting to tell you somthing. come chat with more for more insight to this . i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi, I have some important insight that you need to know about. Dreams can be very weird at times, and most people don’t seem to understand them. But I can help you out with the insight that will help you in the future. Come and chat with me, so I can help you further.

over 11 years ago
spiritual_healing didn't upload a photo

Psychic Soul Healer Kimberly (spiritual_healing)

8 posts

it has no big bad meaning, simply a remembrance of someone you did care about, has been a part of your life, and of you, someone who has shaped you in some way.

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!