Please Help! Tarot Cards brought bad luck?

over 11 years ago

I received Tarot cards as bonus to the PS3 game dishonored back in October 2012. Ever since then I’ve had back luck! My girlfriend of 5 years cheated on me so I left her, moved in with my parents, lost my job unexpectedly cant afford bills, I’m on unemployment, my parents are going to move to North Carolina in the most deserted area, my great grandma dies, my car gets towed, I’m losing vision in my right eye and all of this right after the cards?! What do i do? Open them? Then what? Burn them, put them away, give them away? I need something good in my life. I’m only 22, but I had everything before this. The girl, an apartment, the great paying managerial job at Verizon, family, health… now everything thing seems so… This is no joke and to be honest, I never believed in this until I had a reading from someone before long before i received these cards. It’s been a terrible ending to 2012 and a terrible beginning to 2013. Someone please help!

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hello well i defintley like to help you seems like u had bad luck lets turn around this bad luck in to good luck and succes lets talk about this im online now ! i would suggest a cleaning contact me and i will deifntley help you whatever the case may be and sorry all this happend there is a soultion to your problems a soultion that you feal cofterble with so lets talk about it i m helping people every day and and reunited soulmates i like to help you too , dont worry im im running specials and great deals affordble , good luck !

over 11 years ago
miaspiritualhealer didn't upload a photo

lexi mexi (miaspiritualhealer)

54 posts

hello sweetie my name is mia i would love to help you with this problem that’s happening i am online now im always online n i can help you come read my profile if you want i am picking up a vary strong vibe for you and i will be able to help u n to in to the situation and see what is going one and help u turn this bad luck into good luck!!!! and make this new year your year that u have success,love,health.luck :) come chat with me sweetie i have been doing cases like this for 15 years im positive i can help you!! :) <3>

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

iam well connected to i can feel your vibs clicl on me and i can help you

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear unknown,

The Tarot Cards DID NOT BRING YOU BAD LUCK!!!

It is more likely you are currently going through difficult astrological transits – means which the planets in our solar system are making difficult hits to your Birth Planets.

The good news is that – this will pass.

Why? Because the planets keep moving.

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Hi, I would not say that the Tarot Cards brought you bad luck. I would say that you have some serious issues going on in your life right now…I can give you some real insight on your life and situation…Come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
spiritual_healing didn't upload a photo

Psychic Soul Healer Kimberly (spiritual_healing)

8 posts

most likely you have absorbed a large amount of negativity, and it is not entirely certain its through the tarot cards. You probably need spiritual healing and cleansing, contact a spiritual doctor.