Do I believe him or was it bull?

over 11 years ago

A reader told me that he will never give me 100% of himself due to a love from the past. So last night I ask him if he has gotten over his past loves, first love in particular. He says No that he still talks to her to this day. So I ask him if he is still in love with her and does he want to rekindle things with her. He then proceeds to tell me that it’s me he is talking about. I know I’m from the past, we met as kindergarteners, but I told him I’ve never broken your heart, to which he did not reply (I hope I never have). So I ask him again have you gotten over all the relationships from the past or is there anyone you hold in your heart. He says, I got over everyone but you. Now see it’s all PC to say those things, because at this point I am the one he wants but was it all genuine is the question?

over 11 years ago
intuitivechrista didn't upload a photo

.... (intuitivechrista)

23 posts

Please chat with me so we can get you the answers that you need and deserve to know! With a one on one chat we I can channel in on your connection where I can pick up his energies and tell you what his intentions are along with the emotions and feelings!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Katrina,

Lets do a session and let me see what I can get here on this for you. Online now and available.

Blessings!

Bluedragon

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i would like to look into this for you more and give you a better insights. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

I feel like this forum does little to help you pick a reader. No advice just advertisements & then you pick someone & you leave the reading w/less money and even more confusion.

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

HI dear join me i solves your problem and i tell you about good things for you thanks

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please come and chat with me, I have the insight that you need to know, I am feeling some things…I am ready to help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago

I agree Katrina!

over 11 years ago

Katrina I must say psychiclee has been more generous and polite to me on this form. If I was ever going to do a reading it would be with her and with the questions I asked she was most accurate!

over 11 years ago

There should be a section for clients only where we can give our opinions openly and recommend good readers to each other. That would be awesome.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Katrin & Casey,

I feel that would be an excellent suggestion to put to admin.

A forum where the clients can give their opinions to each other on spot on with reading etc.

After the readers have their own forum, why not you guys.

Contact Jenny at admin and put that idea forward.

All the best ladies ESTHER

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi katrina well if you like to talk im hear for a good reading and insight that you need dear and i will deifltey answer your questions and get you through this confusion i will deifintley make sure you understand and i defitley feal he dose have fealings 4 you so if you like to talk im online now ! you will get your moneys worth so dont worry im aslo affordlbe and running specials at this time , thanks !