ease my mind pls someone????

over 11 years ago

hi not been on here for ages so pls can any genuine help me, i recieved texts from my ex’s friend the other night making out he was my ex to start of with by asking if i could go to him to look after his friends kids, practiclly begging me to come up and then saying he always wanted me and knows he hurt me and will never do it again amongst other things then towards the end my ex’s friend told me it was him and he wanted to tell me the truth i assume about my ex, what i want to know is did my ex 30-10-75 know about this, was he there with his friend and was there any truth in the msgs about my ex wanting me still when i asked i was told no truth he (the friend) was drunk (by his wife) so was this a cruel joke at my expence or was there any truth in it? pls can anyone help its really playing on my mind :(

over 11 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

Hi Sue, I Have picked alot up on this for you so please call me

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I am feeling something, come and chat with me, so I can help you further…I have some important insight that you need to know…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

hi sue i havnt read for you b4 in the past and would like to now. for a better future and isight please come join me for chat. ill be glad to give you a genuine reading . i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago

i understand you cant give me a free reading but could any of you give me some idea as to weather i should believe my ex still wants me or just playing with my heart strings?? mystic mark clues to what you picked up pls if poss was there any truth in the text msgs was my ex involved??

over 11 years ago
reinert33770's photo

psychicjo (reinert33770)

25 posts

i can help you p[lease call me

over 11 years ago
lauraashley36's photo

Laura Ashley (lauraashley36)

22 posts

Hello my name is laura and message me for in depth tarot reading .take a look at my profile and feel free to chat thanks!.

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Sue,

Your questions can be answered very quickly in Live-Chat by a simple yes/no tarot spread which involves only 3 cards per question. Therefore only takes a couple of mins per question.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago
psychicconnection09's photo

rita miller (psychicconnection09)

4 posts

call me 5 mins free

over 11 years ago
psychic_n_healer's photo

Love ❦ Soulmate Expert (psychic_n_healer)

242 posts

join me for help

over 11 years ago
spiritual_healing didn't upload a photo

Psychic Soul Healer Kimberly (spiritual_healing)

8 posts

No your Ex did not know it was happening until it was all ready half way in progress, and yes this can be considered a cruel joke at your expense, but you should not be able to have attracted that towards you. it is not your fault, simply some negativity causing more negative. heal, forgive, FORGET! do not hold a grudge because it will only cause you more negativity. i apologize if my honesty is harsh, but i feel you should have the truth so you do not dwell on this to long and fall deeper into negativity. Good Luck & God Bless – Kimberly

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/27 TO 3/06!!!!