Have I got the abilities?

over 11 years ago
narmin didn't upload a photo

Narmin (narmin)

3 posts

I have been told that I have emphatic abilities…but how true is it?

If I see a sad picture, I get this pain instantly, I am very sensitive and emotional person…when someone gets hurt…I feel like I do feel their pain which makes me really sad…but I have never really felt anyone else’s joy….am I emphatic?

over 11 years ago
psychiclove didn't upload a photo

Mystic Mark (psychiclove)

18 posts

Hello Narmin i Have Dealt This Many Times Before So Call me So i Can Explain It To You

over 11 years ago

yes you are

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Narmin,

The answer is YES but!! it appears to me that you may need to learn the art of Psychic Protection so you do not taken on everyone negativie baggage.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

yes and contact me i explain it

over 11 years ago
psychic_alexis92's photo

Alexis (psychic_alexis92)

72 posts

hi narmin how u been i spoke with you be4 lets talk again and find out if u may have the abilty and show you how to use them and i agree with easther on protection

over 11 years ago
spiritual_healing didn't upload a photo

Psychic Soul Healer Kimberly (spiritual_healing)

8 posts

yes you do. Everyone has what is called a Third Eye. The Third Eye represents intuition and psychic ability. I feel that you are an old soul, have had many past lives, wise soul at times, you may get a dejavu feeling, or know something without know how you know it, this, and your sensitivity is effects of your Third eye. the reason why you only feel the pain, is because your Third Eye is stronger then the average person, but it is closed tightly. this is a muscle you need to exercise and heal, learn to use for good, and learn to disconnect from pain, this way you do not absorb and hold negative energy within your own aura. Search “Chakra” on google.