Psychics, if you?

over 11 years ago

If you found out that the child you were going to have would be born with a disability such as Down’s Syndrome or autism what would you do?

Would you still keep it because it was a gift from God and the fact that he brought the child into your life would mean it was an avenue to learn your important life lesson.

Or would it be too difficult, condemning yourself to being a full time carer to a child who could not get better and it would make you age faster and force you through highly emotional and strenous periods.

over 11 years ago
readingsbynicole's photo

PsychicReadingsByNicole (readingsbynicole)

84 posts

hi dear just from your energies i am picking up an amount of confusion it also tends to show that you are emotionally under some stress and it seems here that you have been worrying a bit more than usual contact me live chat for a detailed reading hope to hear from you gb

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Neutral,

In my opinion I would first recommend you see a counsellor at this.

Nobody can make this decision for you either way, it is you who will have to live with the consequence of your final decision.

Either way, I personally will not judge you, nor do I believe anyone else has the right to do so.

All the best ESTHER

over 11 years ago

Hello Neutral, I would be more than happy to help you with this matter if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

Please come and chat with me sweetie, I have some important insight that you need to know and hear…It is very important that you contact me…I have a special for $5 for 20 minutes…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
bluedragon's photo

Robin Bluedragon (bluedragon)

2048 posts

HI Elizabeth,

I would be glad to chat with you on this and honestly tell you what I see and sense on it for you. I know what I would do if I was in this situation (if a guy could be in this situation that is…)...but it is your body and I believe you have the right to make a choice which is best for YOU right now. You dont have to be worried about it. Come by and lets chat a little about it and see what is best for YOU.

Blessings!

Bluedragon