Marco

over 11 years ago

What will happen between Marco and me?

over 11 years ago
psychiclee's photo

Advisor Destiny Lee (psychiclee)

1893 posts

i feel their is some clarity the needs to be between the 2 of you and i have the sulution to your problem. come visit me in chat their is alot we need to talk bout. i hope to hear from you soon! ty & gb :)

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

Relationship Spread with the tarot maybe a good way to go to answer to your question here.

It reads from the both person’s point of view, how they are feeling and their intentions good or bad.

It is a good way of checking whether or not you are both viewing the relationship on the same page or not?

Did you know you get the first 3 mins free in Live-Chat so I can set up the cards before any reading charges applies.

You may like to read some of my articles and profile to see if I am the reader for you or not?

All the best EstherLibra

over 11 years ago

Hello I’d be pleased to look into your situation with Marco. should you wish for a reading please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Lorraine

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago

will we see eachother again? I want to travel to see him, or for him to come to me. I want us to get back what we once had.

over 11 years ago

Hello Anna, I would be more than happy to answer any of your concerns if you would like, i’m online now. Take care and be blessed!:) THE FIRST 3 MINUTES ARE FREE!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to know…come and chat with me…so I can help you further….Thanks!

over 11 years ago
estherlibra didn't upload a photo

EstherLibra (estherlibra)

1569 posts

Dear Anna,

I am not sure if you noticed the readers invite you to come into Live-Chat.

This notice board is actually for general new age questions and yes you can also put your reading concern as well.

This board is not meant to replace Live-Chats.

Note you said you want to get back what you had. That is where a proper reading comes in – to check out the other person to see if they are interested or not?

You would not want to waste your time and money just to find out that the other does not have the same plans.

At this stage I have no idea – have not pulled the cards on the matter as yet.

All the best Esther

over 11 years ago
rockstar's photo

rockstar (rockstar)

58 posts

please contact me for pure reading as soon as possible ok anna

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can help you on your love question and give you full accurate insight and details . I will give you the truth what I see around his thoughts toward you . Contact me -sunn10020-Blessings on line now ,or leave a messages . You won,t regret contacting me .

over 11 years ago

I could tell you

I’m here