Feels as If I was electrocuted

over 11 years ago
hogne's photo

Hogne (hogne)

11 posts

Hi!

I had a very special experience happening to me twice. The first time it happened I have had sex with a woman for 2 hours or so, and suddenly I felt this energy building up in my body, and when it climaxed it was paralyzing and I could barely move. After 10 minutes of this, her parents where almost home, and I had to leave, and I had to walk for 10 minutes to the tram while having this. You could say I looked pretty weird.

The second time, I was at a spiritual center in Brazil, and I tried something called Heppe. A tribal powder from the Amazon forest, that is blown up your nose, and cleanes your system and opens the chakra. I was a bit skeptical as I have never tried any drugs, and I don’t smoke.

When I sat down and started breathing properly, this tingling feeling in my fingers started happening again. And it grew stronger and stronger and I could not move my fingers. I got up and tried to find one of the people who spoke english there, and when I passed an outdoor lamp, the bulb exploded and the lamp fell down and crashed into the ground.

I was told to go lay down and focus on my breathing, and I did. Now it started in my feet as well, and it grew stronger and stronger, and after a while my entire body was paralyzed. I could even feel the energy pulsing through my intestines.

These healer people came and tried to do some stretching on me, and massaging my energy lines. At one point I had tears trying to get out of my body, but what the healers did I feel it kept things inside me, as if it was something that was releasing.

Does anyone have any idea what this is or how I can finish this? Or can help me?

over 11 years ago
psychicjennifer14 didn't upload a photo

Jennifer Poe (psychicjennifer14)

2082 posts

Hello my name is Jennifer and I have offered my psychic mediumship readings since I was young.I also read relationships and pets that are alive or passed. My psychic abilities were passed down to me by my mother. I started seeing things and began reading for people at a young age. My mother is an excellent psychic so I have learned from the best. If you are skeptical that is ok but be opened minded and be ready to be amazed because I was given this gift for a reason and I would like to share it with you. Contact me I am sure you will find what you are looking for. If I am busy please drop me an e-mail to set up an appointment with me. Thanks.

I am running a several great deals! I know times are hard and I want everyone to be able to come to me to get the answers that they are looking for. I will not disappoint you; just check out my feedback!

ASK ME ABOUT MY CURRENT DEALS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/20 TO 2/27!!!!

over 11 years ago
womanofguidance's photo

Lia (Queen Of Righteousness) (womanofguidance)

481 posts

I have the insight that you need to hear…come and chat with me, so I can help you further…Thanks!

over 11 years ago
psychic_fay_glace's photo

Fay Glace (psychic_fay_glace)

23 posts

Reclaim your love, respect and peace of mind. Get back everything what was meant to be yours! It also helps you in achieving instant luck whether it is in love, companionship and career.

There are also break-up spells, vengeance spells and others that will help you in getting rid of all the obstacles and barriers in your life. Lead a smooth path to success. Seek Fay’s guidance today!

over 11 years ago
kryshka's photo

Kathy Spirit (kryshka)

1 post

I have answers for you… Call me :)

over 11 years ago
psychicconnection09's photo

rita miller (psychicconnection09)

4 posts

call me for 5 mins free it sounds like you have extra energy in your chakra and maybe one of your colors are to bright

over 11 years ago

Hello, I can give you full accurate insight what have happen to you and how you . I have help many people around the world on this situation and gave healing . You will receive the answers you need . You will receive the truth . Many Blessings sunn10020